Finnish literature

What about Kingston Wall, The Black League, Babylon Whores and Diablo?
And there's bands like Viikate, Kotiteollisuus, CMX, Verenpisara etc. that sing in finnish and are absolutely worth checking

Hmm, seems that most of my posts are about finnish music or alcohol :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Eos
But I bought "Minun sukuni tarina" by Jari Tervo :D

I finished with that book yesterday.
It's about a writer, and how he got into writing a book about a famous finnish murderer. The first about 100 pages are a kinda introduction into all that. Then the writer starts to do interviews with the killer.. From about the 150th page on the book is very exciting. Sometimes it was really hard to close it and to go to bed :D. Yesterday while I was in the train I read the last two chapters. At the end all the things are getting clear (slowly!) and everything starts to make sense. I can't describe the last ten pages but I had to take two brakes while reading it! I never had so many and so strong imotions while reading a book!! I love the style how the book was written and I would recommend it to anyone who's not affraid of reading about (sometimes pretty detailed) murders, sex and alcohol ;)

Originally posted by Pikkukivi
..and everyone should lisen to Impaled Nazarene and Kingston Wall and .... to discover the beauty of finnish music...

I was at the X-Mas Fest yesterday. I'm not really into IN but still wanted to see them.. wondered how they sound like. My friends and I arrived a bit late.. we came in and IN were just leaving the stage :mad: .. Well, I heard that they weren't good (had a bad day?) anyway.. But the rest (Hate Eternay, Immolation, Kataklysm, Marduk, Six Feet Under) was really good!! Especially Hate Eternal and Immolation rocked! :) Hm, lets see.. there's another gig in Strassbourg this Friday :D