Finnish old school cult band TAROT in Germany for the very first time!

sarawi

Sep 22, 2006
Germany
Haaah, - I had almost given up believing, but now it finally happens!
After more than 20 years of band history and releasing a new album in January 2007, Tarot will finally come to play their great music here in Germany!! :headbang: :headbang:

Tourdates

And all this, when I was finally planning on going to Finland just to see them!
A chance to see Marco Hietala (THE VOICE himself!!) perform in some smaller clubs!! :worship:

Still can't believe it! but I have ordered the tickets already... :cool:

Haaah, - I had almost given up believing, but now it finally happens!
After more than 20 years of band history and releasing a new album in January 2007, Tarot will finally come to play their great music here in Germany!! :headbang: :headbang:

Tourdates

And all this, when I was finally planning on going to Finland just to see them!
A chance to see Marco Hietala (THE VOICE himself!!) perform in some smaller clubs!! :worship:

Still can't believe it! but I have ordered the tickets already... :cool:

Great news! I have been playing their latest album 'Crows Fly Back' these last few days and I really like it.

Let us know how you liked the gig.

I'm green with envy! I would love to see Tarot live, "Crows Will Fly" is holding on the heritage of the band and the path of "Suffer Our Pleasures" (one of the top five albums of 2003).

Enjoy it a lot and tell us indeed how it goes.

Today I received my first Tarot concert tickets! So it's definitely going to come true!!! :worship:

BTW Nuclear Blast changed the info link, now it's

Tarot Tour info

I wish you all could come, too! What a party we'd have!!!
At least I hope to meet some people of the German Tarot community
- or are there no Germans to support them???
I'd feel ashamed for my country forever if no-one showed up! :oops:

I'll let you know how things went!!

Cheerz

Have fun, Tarot's a solid pro live band. I've seen them only on a festival setting though but surely they're even better in a club gig. :kickass:
The two singer thing they do now works very well, too!

I bet Tarot will blow us away!! :headbang: :headbang:
Judging by their live recordings, they will be even better on stage than at the studio.
BTW, I like Tuple's voice very much, too, he enrichens their sound a lot. Although Marco is still THE MAN!! :worship:

The Nuclear Blast info link now is
Nuclear Blast info

as it may change all the time, maybe it's better to look it up directly at the band's homepage:
Tarot homepage
:D :D :D