Tarot's new album

Each Tarot album reflects the time of it's release. Tarot have always been open to new ideas and kept constantly evolvig with their music yet keeping their distinct sound. Changing from the 2-guitars heavy metal combo of the early 80's by adding keys when they weren't actually "cool" in metalbands, later adding samplers and now two main vocalists shows that they have never been lacking ideas.

That said, I pick "For The Glory Of Nothing" fas my favorite. IMO it's probably their most ambitious CD even they don't play the songs live, except "Warhead".

I recommend getting them from Record Shop X. Yes, yes, it's in Finland, but don't worry, the shipping isn't really very high:
1 or 2 CDs 2,90€
3 CDs 3,40€
4 CDs 3,90€
5 Cds 4,40€
So two Cds will cost you about $4.25 to ship and they are pretty damn fast. I usually get them in four days.

As for the CD's themselves, the remastered ones go for 8,90€ = about $13.

Currency converter

This was very, very helpful information, AMBR. I lacked a few of the older Tarot albums and was dismayed to discover they just aren't available anywhere for less than about $30 apiece - when they're available at all.

So your info came at just the right time.

Many thanks! :kickass:

Bill

This was very, very helpful information, AMBR. I lacked a few of the older Tarot albums and was dismayed to discover they just aren't available anywhere for less than about $30 apiece - when they're available at all.

So your info came at just the right time.

Many thanks! :kickass:

Bill
Cool, you are certainly welcome. I have used Record Shop X many times, and have always been very satisfied.