Great Tarot News

mëtålspëd

Umlauts ist Krieg
May 2, 2004
MA
www.vintageocwhite.com
From todays Nuclear Blast e-mailer:

TAROT, the Finnish group led by NIGHTWISH/ex-SINERGY bassist Marco Hietala, will return to club Rupla in Kuopio, Finland on Friday, August 17 to play its second to last gig in Finland before a longer break. The venue is the same where TAROT played for the first time in Kuopio 25 years ago. To celebrate this event, the show will be filmed and recorded for a future DVD/CD release. Tickets can be purchased via www.tiketti.fi.

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Yeah this was VERY cool news, finally! Looks like I will miss this special show though even if it's a hometown one for me. Oh well, I will probably see them the day before in Helsinki so hoping they play a long special set at both shows :) Also seeing them the weekend before at a small open air festival heh.

The club they will do the future DVD show at is not too bad, I think the max. capacity is 750 people or so and it has a pretty decent sized stage (a photo from an Amorphis show last year showing some of the stage). Looking forward to see how the venue will work for a video recording!

Yeah this was VERY cool news, finally! Looks like I will miss this special show though even if it's a hometown one for me. Oh well, I will probably see them the day before in Helsinki so hoping they play a long special set at both shows :) Also seeing them the weekend before at a small open air festival heh.

The club they will do the future DVD show at is not too bad, I think the max. capacity is 750 people or so and it has a pretty decent sized stage (a photo from an Amorphis show last year showing some of the stage). Looking forward to see how the venue will work for a video recording!

Aren't you an unofficial member though? :loco:

Oh, rub it in you lucky Finn.

I must admit, I was hoping the announcement would be a small tour, but really this is GREAT news. I'm ready to pre-order it NOW! :headbang: They put on a helluva show at Tavastia a couple weeks ago. This band is definitely ready for prime time.

And here I was hoping it'd involve a US tour. Though I guess that wouldn't be anytime soon with Nightwish back in full swing soon.