New Tarot album cover art+tracklist

pollution said:
Those two would end up very high if I ever had to list some of my fave Finnish metal albums. Here are links to reviews of both of them which I pretty much agree with: Suffer Our Pleasures and For The Glory Of Nothing (the latter is a google cache entry because for some reason progressiveworld.net doesn't work at least for me right now).

Will be out tomorrow in Finland, sometime in the future elsewhere.
Links working now: Progressive World.net review of FTGON

Two of my favorite Tarot albums. SOP is a current all time favorite and in my top ten rotation. Aki knows what he's talking about, go get them! Can't wait to receive the next one, though I confess to hearing some of it already. :headbang:

I picked up the new one today, rock! :headbang:

I'm pretty sure most of Tarot fans will love it and for sure Tarot will be making a bunch of new fans with this one.

Funny thing happened in school today, I was interviewing a univ. staff person on her office room for a little school project I gotta do and she had the radio on in the background - sure made me smile some when I heard "Bleeding Dust" from the new Tarot album in her office :lol:

VenomGA said:
Can you guys recommend some older cds of Tarot's I should be checking out next since I am enjoying the new one?

Do put your trust in Aki!! :)

And if you want to hear some more, why not check out the media section on Tarot's homepage as well?

http://www.wingsofdarkness.net/sounds.htm

Hmmm, I'm really wondering how everybody is able to have "Crows Fly Black" on heavy rotation for days now when it has only been released today?
I'm definitely late for everything. :cry:
Hope I'll get the CD before the weekend. I'm SOOO much looking forward to it!!!

The new Tarot website has been launched today, it can be found from http://www.wingsofdarkness.net/

They finally have some full song samples up there. The Tarot jukebox there includes a full song from the brand new album too, the title song "Crows Fly Black" which is a great example how much the album kicks ass. Also included are one song from each album from their 20+ year career. Here's a direct link to the sound page, enjoy! Sound page

I got it today! It ROCKS! Go get this now!
Mine came from Aki's store, Record Shop X
Don't know when the U.S. vendors will get it, but this came pretty damn quick.

edit: Zane's got it in his catalog.

Hey, Ann Marie! (And Aki!)

I've checked the Tarot site out (never heard about them before - which shows how clueless I am since they've been around 20 years) and I'm really digging them! I'm about to order myself a copy and will probably also pick up Suffer Our Pleasures and For The Glory of Nothing based on the other recommendations in this thread.

One of the greatest things about this forum (and the chat room) is learning about bands from all over the globe. :headbang:

BenMech said:
great band. Terrible artwork.

Try the back of the CD case, - that Tarot wheel in the sky with the silhouette of the crow is just great!! :kickass:

not to mention the music inside - it's more prog and it's more power than they ever did and still it's Tarot all over!! My player will never give it back... :headbang: :headbang:

Ok, proving metal is stronger than any virus, Dave has manage to deny the flu lethargy and not only upload the new cd, Crows Fly Black, but all the remasters!!!! Tune in to BEC Radio and check out all of the Tarot madness!!!!!!

AMBR said:
Ok, proving metal is stronger than any virus, Dave has manage to deny the flu lethargy and not only upload the new cd, Crows Fly Black, but all the remasters!!!! Tune in to BEC Radio and check out all of the Tarot madness!!!!!!

Spread the word!!

sarawi said:
Try the back of the CD case, - that Tarot wheel in the sky with the silhouette of the crow is just great!! :kickass:

not to mention the music inside - it's more prog and it's more power than they ever did and still it's Tarot all over!! My player will never give it back... :headbang: :headbang:

Don't try and reason with Ben.

It is a futile attempt to offer an opinion or answer to one who's opinions and answers are VASTLY superior to anything our weak minds can comprehend.

:err:

Bump! :saint:

The new Tarot-video "Ashes To The Stars" is now available for download at the band's website *here* :headbang:

Also, I went to see an awesome Tarot gig :worship: last Friday Nov 3rd at Kouvola, Finland and since I had my camera with me, you can see how the band was doing on stage *by clicking here*

They played five tracks from the new CD: Crows Fly Black, Traitor, Before The Skies Come Down, Bleeding Dust and Ashes To The Stars and 10 older songs. Small venue, but packed to the top notch. Hope you guys will get to see them at PP one day... :cool: