Finntroll/Sodom

TwistedSister said:
What a package :erk:
Does Fintroll actually have any "old" stuff?
I think they formed at the end of the 90-es, didn´t they? Hehehe...

*putsgoodoldPersecutionManiaonturntable*:loco:
Considering the main song writer from the band died and Troll Hammer took over, I'd like to consider what he writes "old" stuff and the latter "new" stuff.

Dead_Lioness said:
Don't remind me of the terrible error in my job;s schedule that made me work on Friday night when they were in my area.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I wondered where you were. It was pretty good - I'm not the biggest fan of either band (my German thrash triumvirate was Destruction, Kreator, and Coroner), but I thought Finntroll was entertaining, and Sodom was quite good. Lots of people out, too.

for some reason completely unknown to me, the chance let my shitty local band play right before finntroll on the january 7th show, and it was friggin' kickass. Obviously, finntroll are trying to promote Nattfödd, which I think is their best album, and that is a good sign that the band has a future, I hate when bands with new line-ups just play all of the old shit that wasn't written or played by most of them. It was fucking killer, though the audience wasn't as energic as I would have liked for FINNTROLL!! I couldnt stay for much of sodom, but they were insanely heavy sounding, what I heard.

Entropiastrife said:
for some reason completely unknown to me, the chance let my shitty local band play right before finntroll on the january 7th show, and it was friggin' kickass. Obviously, finntroll are trying to promote Nattfödd, which I think is their best album, and that is a good sign that the band has a future, I hate when bands with new line-ups just play all of the old shit that wasn't written or played by most of them. It was fucking killer, though the audience wasn't as energic as I would have liked for FINNTROLL!! I couldnt stay for much of sodom, but they were insanely heavy sounding, what I heard.
Were you the shitty grindcore band or the band with the keyboardist? If you were the band with the keyboardist, you guys were real good. There should be more bands like you guys around. If you were the slipknot, gindcore, not even music band, you were so ridiculously fucking stupid; you all should be shot.

metalskater7 said:
Were you the shitty grindcore band or the band with the keyboardist? If you were the band with the keyboardist, you guys were real good. There should be more bands like you guys around. If you were the slipknot, gindcore, not even music band, you were so ridiculously fucking stupid; you all should be shot.

I am the keyboardist in that band w/ the keyboardist that played right before finntroll, heh. Well, thanks for the compliment, we appreciate the encouragement. However I will defend the opening band though, since I know a few of the people in that, they are supossed to be a total joke band, they completely "improvise" their music, and have extra members to just do stupid stuff. I personally think it gets old after a few minutes, but they were not to be taken seriously. Maybe a bad joke, but still a joke. The lead vocalist is in a band that was supossed to be playing that nite, but had to cancel due to losing a drummer a few weeks earlier, so that was his joke side thing. They were banned from the chance though anyway, so don't worry about seeing them again. and thats enough on that! if you are interested in checking out more on my band, here is the penisspace link. chow for now