Fireball - metalcore multitracks

This song has some awesome songwriting, and the track has tons of potential. Let me see what I can do now that it's not really christmas hahaha

Alright, managed to squish a demo today, now that I think about the screams are way to wet but whatifs. Download enabled in soundlcloud, maybe you guys can help me pay my recently acquired holiday time debt :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man, nice song, downloaded and started working on it, thanks for the upload!

It seems the guitar-solo is missing though?
Also you didn't edit some stutter effects into the DI, which would be the best way to secure that it won't get overlooked when other people mix it!

I have to record this ending guitar solo once again. I will upload it. Maybe this glitch effect you can create on your own? and it would sound better?

Thanks everyone for your mixes:)

I gave this a second chance, just for fun:

sounds pretty good for me lol, great song btw

Last edited by a moderator:
Gave this one a shot as well, not quite finished yet but the foundation is pretty much there :) Awesome track and quality tracks to mix with.

You can play my mix here

Some things could be off because my ears are a bit shot right now, overall i'm pretty pleased with the result thus far :) Hope you guys enjoy and feel free to ask or criticize.