Firefest - Bradford.

MatRattz

Jun 9, 2003
Somewhereville
Visit site
Anyone off the board going next weekend, or is it just me?

SOUL SIRKUS (who?)

TNT (It would be interesting to see if Ronnie Le Tekro is as good as he's
supposed to be)

FIREHOUSE (who?)

PINK CREAM 69 (Will be the band of the night, class hard rock)

DARE (Enough said.... Class rock with Celtic overtones / Thin Lizzy)

LEGS DIAMOND (Have heard of them in the '80s, but who are they?)

CASANOVA (who?)

HOUSE OF SHAKIRA (who?)

PRIDE (who?)

Some of it should be a good gig, but 40 quid a ticket is a bit steep.

Soul Sirkus is a so called super group consisting of Jeff Scott Soto formely sang with Yngwie malmsteen and several other bands that escape my old mind :lol: right now as well as solo stuff, Neal Schon on guitar formely with Santana in the early 70's and Journey in the 80's and several other groups

Legs Diamond are a American group from the East coast pretty good actually I did not know there were still a active

Thanks for that post, maybe it will come through my home town

RicknRoll said:
Soul Sirkus is a so called super group consisting of Jeff Scott Soto formely sang with Yngwie malmsteen and several other bands that escape my old mind :lol: right now as well as solo stuff, Neal Schon on guitar formely with Santana in the early 70's and Journey in the 80's and several other groups

Legs Diamond are a American group from the East coast pretty good actually I did not know there were still a active

Thanks for that post, maybe it will come through my home town

I don't think it will RicknRoll. I think it is a oneoff to replace The Gods which was an annual AOR/Melodic Rock bash they used to hold in the same venue. 40 quid? You're having a laugh. I saw that JSS dude at the Limelight in Crewe with Vaughn and Danny Vaughn blew him off-stage! I'll give it a miss,and I LIVE there!