FireWalk Music and The FireWalk Girls.

Hey all!! Put up a new website for my girls. It's basically just a simple skeleton at the moment, but I will be adding tons more and if any of you hot ladies want to contribute a pic or two let me know. It's basically going to be a showcase of the beauty of metal/gothic women.

www.firewalkgirls.com

and also check out www.firewalkmusic.net

I'm in the planning stages of putting together a print magazine putting these two elements together. Let me know what you think? A magazine with hot metal/gothic women mixed in with metal news, interviews, reviews, new releases, new bands to watch, etcc.

:headbang:

Pretty cool site so far. On the firewalkgirls site some of your images and graphics need to be optimized a little better, they are a bit pixelized, especially in the 'gallery'. Just an observation. If you need any help with anything hit me up.

fading said:
Pretty cool site so far. On the firewalkgirls site some of your images and graphics need to be optimized a little better, they are a bit pixelized, especially in the 'gallery'. Just an observation. If you need any help with anything hit me up.
yes I noticed that as well. For the first girl in the gallery, I took her myspace pics, so I asked her to send me the actual files so that I can use them instead. I really appreciate all your helpful comments:) I might ask you for help soon. I'm using a company called homestead and they have an optimization option for pics, but that didn't seem to do much. any suggestions?

firewalkjen said:
yes I noticed that as well. For the first girl in the gallery, I took her myspace pics, so I asked her to send me the actual files so that I can use them instead. I really appreciate all your helpful comments:) I might ask you for help soon. I'm using a company called homestead and they have an optimization option for pics, but that didn't seem to do much. any suggestions?

It is usually best if you optimize the images yourself and upload them. If you are unable to do this I can assist you with that.

Lunar Still said:
Louisville actually has a huge amount of "goth" types, some of whom I'm sure would die to model for your website. Try http://www.louisvillemojo.com, its sort of like Louisville's version of MySpace. Good luck though, I'm not involved in that scene in any way so I really can't say what the response will be like.
thank you:) I really appreciate the help:) I'll definately check that out.