FireWalk Music and The FireWalk Girls.

Keep up the spirit Jen! Don't let anything take away your dreams. You will have a very popular metal shop someday soon. I would model for you, were I a girl.

A Trace Of Blood said:
Keep up the spirit Jen! Don't let anything take away your dreams. You will have a very popular metal shop someday soon. I would model for you, were I a girl.
thanks:) Actually I decided to just beef up the online shop and not pursue the whole physical shop thing. I'd rather do the online thing and travel around the country sponsoring different shows and festivals. That's more me than working retail forever.

Also I'm thinking of turning out a print magazine combining the FireWalk Metal metalshop and the FireWalk Girls. A lovely marriage of hot women and metal!!

lizard said:
I wanna be a firewalk girl but I need someone to give me makeup tips. LOTS of makeup tips :loco:
no you don't. just send them pictures of your legs, that will do, I think. :Smokedev:

okay here you go, tee

messiahfritos.jpg

Dead_Lioness said:
I have no problem with it FireWalken!
What kind of pictures are you looking for?
You can have any thing I have on MySpace if you want?
FireWalken :) tehe actually Christopher Walken is one of my favorite actors. sexy old man! heh
shoot me your myspace address. Well every pic I've seen of you on here was gorgeous so any pics you're comfortable with will do. I also would like to put up a little paragraph about you if you wouldn't mind. Anything you'd like:)