No Girls Allowed?

sykosami said:
That's probably why there isn't any awesome women guitarists leading the way, because they're all too busy posting pictures on the net of their fucking tits!

no awesome women guitarists, no bassists, no drummers... Actually I play drums... When I started to play some guy told me - "what the hell are you doing? I dunno any good woman-drummer"... and he was fucking right.
As for me I dont post pics of my tits lol. But women know about womens cares, I'm sure.

sykosami said:
That's probably why there isn't any awesome women guitarists leading the way, because they're all too busy posting pictures on the net of their fucking tits!

:lol: Ah...that took me all of 2 minutes to do. Taking it and uploading it..not that much time wasted.

You should have punched that guy or smashed him in the balls!! I would have. :mad:

My boobs are also my official UM pic....:lol:

metal_monkey said:
You should have punched that guy or smashed him in the balls!! I would have. :mad:

My boobs are also my official UM pic....:lol:

haha yea, I felt like shit that moment, but I agreed with him, and I still do. Anyways I'll try my best not to be "the one of not good enough". =)

hey and I still dont have any pics of my boobs lol

metal_monkey said:
Fuck him!! You can dooo it!!!:kickass:
I'm sure that the guys here would like it if you took a pic of yer boobs:lol:

thanks for believing in me :kickass:

bwahahaha, I'll think about it :err:

o_O damn... I didnt really expect that to work...:lol: :kickass:

on the topic: I think the reason that the "masters" of music are pretty much all guys is that there arent enough women playing instruments.
I know a few girls around here who dont really have to hide behind the guys that have been playing for about the same time (one of them used to be our bassist for some time)

I have seen the days when I had to dress in the van cause "No chicks allowed" was on the greenroom door. Nice huh?

You think it's hard to be a chick guitar player in themetal scene... try being a singer.

take it from me... I have decades of experience in being descriminated against for not having a penis.:oops:

Well I don't personally know any girl that could outshred me on guitar... Not that I'm Steve Vai's son or anything but most of the girls that play guitar I know, know only some basic chords - I know only one who does solos!

Now, I know there are some great female guitarists like Jenny Batten but still not enough! Girls, get those guitars a'movin'! It's not fun playing with men all the time :lol: