First attempt at using 2 mics together...

I really dig it dude ! Very clear, edgy and tight as fuck guitar tone and riffing. Reminded me also of the guitar tone on Unearth's "III: in the eyes of fire" a bit for some reason (clear and tight guitar sound).

And i dig that kind of bay area thrash metal vibe !

By the way dude was it C90 speakers in your Mesa Cab (as Metaltastic seemed to say) or V30s (or something else ?) ?

Mind sharing some details on mic positioning and post-eq as well ?

My last question : did you use your Mesa DR for that one ? Tube Screamer also ? Cuz' i don't remember hearing DR clips with such a tight tone.

By the way dude was it C90 speakers in your Mesa Cab (as Metaltastic seemed to say) or V30s (or something else ?) ?

Mind sharing some details on mic positioning and post-eq as well ?

My last question : did you use your Mesa DR for that one ? Tube Screamer also ? Cuz' i don't remember hearing DR clips with such a tight tone.

Hey thanks man!

Yeah its got 4 90w MC90's in it.

Mic positioning was just on axis pointing at the edge of the dustcap *which is bigger than a V30's*, ive put it dead in the middle and still didn't get masses of awful fizz or anything. They seem forgiving speakers to say the least haha. As far as EQ, think it was HP/LP 60hz/12k, notch at 2.5k/800hz/7.2k and some c4 to calm to low mids down a bit.

TS was a Boss SD-1 and yep its all Dual Recto.

Oh and since this was a dual mic'd clip I had the 57 on the top left and 58 on the bottom left both aiming near the dustcap. When I get 2 57's ill end up putting one dead center and the other off center and blend to taste.

Hey thanks man!

Yeah its got 4 90w MC90's in it.

Mic positioning was just on axis pointing at the edge of the dustcap *which is bigger than a V30's*, ive put it dead in the middle and still didn't get masses of awful fizz or anything. They seem forgiving speakers to say the least haha. As far as EQ, think it was HP/LP 60hz/12k, notch at 2.5k/800hz/7.2k and some c4 to calm to low mids down a bit.

TS was a Boss SD-1 and yep its all Dual Recto.

Oh and since this was a dual mic'd clip I had the 57 on the top left and 58 on the bottom left both aiming near the dustcap. When I get 2 57's ill end up putting one dead center and the other off center and blend to taste.

Thanks for the info dude !