First Ever Gig?

Metal_Mackem

Tiny Tim's Taller Brother
Dec 3, 2001
Sunderland
Visit site
So come on peeps
what was your first ever metal gig??

Mine was Mr Big with support from The stage doll's at Newcastle City Hall in 1992, I went and was surrounded by loadsa girls, as Mr Big were like somthing like No.3 in the charts with "Im the one who wants to be with you"... great stuff.... and I was there with me Megadeth T-Shirt and Iron Maiden all over me denim jacket....
awww memories.. think i was actually taller as well.
:lol:

Apparently yes.. Billy Sheehan is playing with Mr Vai....
Bon Jovi huh? never had the pleasure myself (though ive got all the albums up to "Keep the Faith").

Had i known you were a old school metal head i would have proposed in trillians.... :D

Actually My second ever gig was Donington Monsters of Rock 1992 With Maiden, Skid Row, Thunder, Slayer, WASP and The ALmighty.... Seen maiden 12 times now. BEST BAND EVER!!!!

Ooh er...
When i was Littler than i am now.. me mam used to make me eat cabbage soup when i was ill of school.... as you guess I wasnt off school much when i was a kid!;)

Type O Negative, maybe? I don't know, I've been to so many, I lose track. Maybe it was some extreme band... First "big" gig, (i.e. not a club) was NIN/A Perfect Circle. And the next one was Iron Maiden/Halford/Queensryche. But I've seen all sorts of little club gigs everywhere. And then of course there is the great Milwaukee Metalfest. Bad sound. Too many bands. Dumb people. Over priced tickets. Great, great, great time! ;) :lol: