Carcass was my first ever Metal gig!!!

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
The first ever metal show I ever went to in my life was i think back in 1994 or 1995 at the old Marquee club on Charing cross road. Any Carcass fans attend that gig? Carcass! the first band i ever saw live as a metal fan. Never saw'em again!! Ahhh the memories. I remember coming out thinking fuckin' ell, I'm never going to another metal gig ever again!! But I have been to countless and countless!!

Originally posted by Fire breath
The first ever metal show I ever went to in my life was i think back in 1994 or 1995 at the old Marquee club on Charing cross road. Any Carcass fans attend that gig? Carcass! the first band i ever saw live as a metal fan. Never saw'em again!! Ahhh the memories. I remember coming out thinking fuckin' ell, I'm never going to another metal gig ever again!! But I have been to countless and countless!!

*slaps in face*

:eek: You lucky bastard!!!!!!!!!:p
I know also one female fan who was on their hertwork tour in 1993!:cool: :)

:eek: You lucky bastard!!!!!!!!!:p
I know also one female fan who was on their hertwork tour in 1993!:cool: :) or 1994...anyway..........sooooo long time and iwas soooooo little back then:cry: :cry: :cry: :mad: :mad: