First JUDAS PRIEST US Date

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Wow, what a crap fest!!!!!!

Looks like they should be hitting the Chicago area (hopefully) late Sept / early Oct, based on this date.......

louderthanlifefestival2014_638.jpg

Oh I agree. Very odd fests for them to do. I'm not going to lie though, I am tempted to go to Fun Fun Fun Fest just for King Diamond.

I think it would be extremely disappointing to see him in a crowd that could not care less. Though there is a good chance it may be the only chance to see him on US soil anytime soon.

The only non metal band on that thing I would be semi interested in seeing is Dinosaur Jr ,(not that I have followed them in like 20 years)

I think it would be extremely disappointing to see him in a crowd that could not care less. Though there is a good chance it may be the only chance to see him on US soil anytime soon.

The only non metal band on that thing I would be semi interested in seeing is Dinosaur Jr ,(not that I have followed them in like 20 years)

Oh I agree, but he's number one on my bucket list, so it would still be worth it for me. I'd definitely prefer to see him another way, but I may not get that chance.

that fest has 3 separate stages of music going on at all times. so you're not seeing a rap group on the same stage that king is playing on.