First OT thread

But did you see the burger king gauntlet... um... of DOOM!!!!

bm1.jpg

43398_photo.jpg

Read the bio. it's fucking hysterical.

DoomsdayZach said:
But did you see the burger king gauntlet... um... of DOOM!!!!

Read the bio. it's fucking hysterical.

Yeah. I think I have seen that guantlet before or one very similar. I'm surprised that kid didn't complete his wardrobe with a burger king crown. I guess his mom didn't buy him the "kids meal".

DemonHelm said:
Yeah. I think I have seen that guantlet before or one very similar. I'm surprised that kid didn't complete his wardrobe with a burger king crown. I guess his mom didn't buy him the "kids meal".

Dude I think the "drummer" is wearing the burger king crown

I guess its time to come clean, the band you see there was my band in 1988. Zach thought it would be funny to bring this up now for whatever reason. About the burger king gauntlet of Doom, it was all we could afford at the time, mom was on welfare dad was who knows where and this was my creative outlet. About the drummer, his name was Billy and he was hit by a train and well we just couldn't find it in our hearts to replace him so we took a paper cone and stuck it on the tripod in his honor. One of the hardest things to do was paint the cone. So there you have it, thanks Zach for bringing this out into the open I feel much better since talking about it.

Doomsday Greg said:
I guess its time to come clean, the band you see there was my band in 1988. Zach thought it would be funny to bring this up now for whatever reason. About the burger king gauntlet of Doom, it was all we could afford at the time, mom was on welfare dad was who knows where and this was my creative outlet. About the drummer, his name was Billy and he was hit by a train and well we just couldn't find it in our hearts to replace him so we took a paper cone and stuck it on the tripod in his honor. One of the hardest things to do was paint the cone. So there you have it, thanks Zach for bringing this out into the open I feel much better since talking about it.
Hmm...
Origin : Canada
Formed in : 2004
Current label : Tumult Records