FIRST RE-AMP since getting my 5150 serviced.

guitar tone is sick! Reminds me of TAS the dead walk kind of tone (even though its a totally different amp) Sounds sick!

Hey guys the guitar was an ec1000 fitted with an emg81 (standard) straight into my 5150 mkI

Holy crap this sounds awesome! What is you're reamping setup? DI box? I'm a bit new, so forgive me if I'm overlooking some of the obvious, but there is some serious sound coming out of my speakers right now!

Also, could you explain to me (or point me in the direction of a thread that could answer my question) how you go about reamping? I have a sansamp bass driver box that I use for a passive DI (everything is off lol) which goes straight into an analog channel on my Digi 003R. Should I use the preamp to give the signal gain? Then, when everything is recorded and all, I would send the DI signal through one of the analog outs into a reamp box, and then into the head.

Do you do anything special outside of this?

ill be honest mate i just sent this straight out of my interface into the 5150 cos i just broke my radial pro haha

I've never heard, but that's awesome! I keep going back and forth and I can never make up my mind if I want to reamp the tracks for my band's new release, and it's getting closer to final tracking and I am still on the fence. Needless to say though, I'm definitely going to try it! I have a 5150 mkII, a Basson B412 with Eminence Legends, and a H&K Statesman 412 with V30's in it, so if I can't get a somewhat decent tone, I'm going about it all wrong lol.

Thanks!

Thanks guys

I mean there's a bit of noise fo sho but nothing the decimator can't handle :)