First tattoo, like a boss! - This is for YOU Steve & Band!

Astrolis

Producer/Composer at AM3
Dec 9, 2010
Mountains of Earth
Hey folks,

I finally got inked today, and I just came home after sitting there for the past 3 hours being drilled on. (lol?) It turned out really nice, actually better, it's AWESOME!
I got my inspiration from the Terminator movies and of course Power Quest! <3 :headbang:

Combined, I made up a "little", yet precise Terminator arm with the Power Quest logo engraved on a metal plate inside the arm, with the "Be Aware, Don't Be Scared, We'll Survive slogan beneath it.

I'll post pictures soon, as I need to take "after tattoo" care, on my arm so it doesn't look bad the next few days or maybe rest of my life?

As I said, wait and see! :D :kickass:

Cheers!

P.s. I'm really sorry, but at this time, I don't have time to take pictures + care the arm + work + etc etc. Once I get back, I will put some up!

As promised I took these with my webcam. I still have the plastic on, and within a few days (maybe after PPM festival), I'll put up the updated photo's without plastic etc etc.

Enjoy guys & girls, my love to you and Power Quest! <3 :worship:

Tattis1.jpg

Tattis2.jpg

Tattis3.jpg

Tattis4.jpg

:headbang::kickass:

Holy CRAP! That is outstanding!! Just in time for PPM, too! :kickass:

Holy CRAP! That is outstanding!! Just in time for PPM, too! :kickass:

Told you it was worth the 2 hour wait. ;) It's damn straight awesome!

Going to fire up a few beers and enjoy the beginning of probably my best vacation EVER!

Cheers, glad you liked it!

Amazing. Personally I'm not that big into tattoos but this one looks amazing, and it must've took some serious dedication to PQ to get that!

Word: Power Quest is awesome!

Can't say anything more, how much I love them! Hand 'n glove fit definitively. :)
Now, I can have my love with me wherever I go! :)

Cheers!