First Time Hearing Deicide

i was about 12 in a used store with my aunt. she told me to buy the s/t deicide i was looking at because "i heard it, youll like it a lot!" i brought it. didnt like it. then realized a few months after i'd given it to my friend i had made a mistake.

been a fan ever since!!

I can't really remember. Uh, I think some guy just told me about them, I downloaded a live video for 'Once Upon the Cross.' And just thought these guys fucking rock, then after I while I just got all of their albums and that was that. My favourite band ever :p

RubY

The first time i c deicide was monday 6 dec. 2004.

And i thought itwas like bad fucking santa was on stage.

But the really ruled,and i love dave of vital remain kiss kiss

I knew of Deicide back in like 94' but wasn't really a serious fan. I was about 14 at the time and wasn't really tuned into the music as much as the image.. I lost track of them until about 2000 when I downloaded "Satan Spawn the Caco Daemon" to remind myself how they sounded, I've been hooked every since.

I dont think Morbid Angel sucks, i think they are pretty cool, Trey's riffs arep retty damned original and i havent heard anything like it before. I do however dont like the Heretic album too much. The guitar riffs are deadly and Sandovals drumming is relelentless. Deicide however had more heaviness too them. I care nothing for the satanic theme or influence i just care about whats produced and what is recorded. Deicides shit does sound pretty evil and Glen Bentons vocals are a powerful display of his beleifs. I read the lyrics of bentons shit and i think they have a intelectual contridiction towards christianity. He questions them, simiulates dialogue as if he were have a conversation and then answers all those questions with a response of his own.....FUCK YOUR GOD! Truley somethig awsome. Death was awsome but a thing of the past, wont ever be forgotten from me and a lot of others but i dig em.