First Topic! Yay!

Neverwinter said:
Hey! cool you mooved your forum to UM? nice..
Glad to see your all hard at work
Catch you all around soon
Rich S

Hey Rich !!

Good to see you're keeping busy mate.

Stay in touch. Have Neverwinter got a homepage yet ?

Thierry said:
Here I am after a few days of no official website and no forums....... :ill:

Hi Thierry !!

Our hosting company had a server crash and lost a bunch of websites (no backups !!) so that's why MR.com went down. I do have the whole lot on my PC, but rather than upload it all, it seems like a good opportunity to hand over the website to someone who can dedicate some more time to it. I'm just too busy...

It will be back soon, with a total revamp - but the forum will remain here - so yep , welcome to the dark side dude !!

Volcane said:
Hi Thierry !!

Our hosting company had a server crash and lost a bunch of websites (no backups !!) so that's why MR.com went down. I do have the whole lot on my PC, but rather than upload it all, it seems like a good opportunity to hand over the website to someone who can dedicate some more time to it. I'm just too busy...

It will be back soon, with a total revamp - but the forum will remain here - so yep , welcome to the dark side dude !!
Dang, crash... that totally sucks, I hope nothing got permanently lost. :(

hey manga, it's J. looking forward to 4th of "will smith killing aliens day" July :err:

hey J, wrong forum! this is MR's forum.. its Benighted playing the Academy on the 4th of july!!!

yeah Benighted Gig - Bristol Academy, part of the Columbia Records Event Emergenza..
hope some of the guys from MR can come and say hello! :)
peace love and metal
Rich C