first US tour dates for you!!

TON will be playing the House of blues in Anaheim on August 23rd. Tix go on sale on Saturday. They will be $20-22.50.

Its an all ages show. The doors will open at 7 and the show will start 8.

I AM SOOOOOO THERE!!!!

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Sorry I just couldn't help myself. Been to this venue many times and i have always seen a good show there.

Hope to see some peeps from here!

livingdead_girl said:
TON will be playing the House of blues in Anaheim on August 23rd. Tix go on sale on Saturday. They will be $20-22.50.

Its an all ages show. The doors will open at 7 and the show will start 8.

I AM SOOOOOO THERE!!!!

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Sorry I just couldn't help myself. Been to this venue many times and i have always seen a good show there.

Hope to see some peeps from here!

i will be there too!! it will be a great time.........:Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin:

8.13.2003Kansas CityBeaumont8.15.2003Denver, COOgden Theater8.16.2003Salt Lake CityDV88.17.2003Boise, IDBig Easy8.20.2003Portland, ORRoseland Theater

Man I cannot believe the setlists that Metallica has been pumping out! It will be awesome to see if they change it up at all or add any new songs when Summer Sanitarium hits on July 4! Here's there latest set from July 26 in Denmark:

Battery
Master Of Puppets
Harvester Of Sorrow
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Frantic
Sad But True
St. Anger
No Remorse
Seek and Destory
Blackened
--------
Ride The Lightning
Nothing Else Matters
Creeping Death
--------
One
Enter Sandman

I can't wait for the tour stateside!

Master of Sorrows

Check the ticket venders if you don't see a tour date yet. I was on www.fastixx.com for something else and saw that they are selling tickets for a TON show in Seattle 8/19. It's not listed on the websited yet, so there could be more dates out there than published.