Interesting tour...

ShadowLioness

\m/ \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Suburbs of Chicago
Visit site
From Blabbermouth.net:

MOONSPELL Added To TYPE O NEGATIVE/CRADLE OF FILTH North American Tour - Sep. 29, 2003

Portugal's MOONSPELL have been confirmed as the opening act on the forthcoming TYPE O NEGATIVE/CRADLE OF FILTH North American tour, scheduled to take place in November/December.

The dates are as follows:

Nov. 13 - Albany, NY @ Saratoga Winners (no TYPE O NEGATIVE)
Nov. 14 - Worcester, MA @ Palladium
Nov. 15 - Asbury Park, NJ @ Convention Hall
Nov. 17 - Columbus, OH @ Newport Music Hall
Nov. 18 - Grand Rapids, MI @ Orbit Room
Nov. 20 - Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave
Nov. 21 - Cleveland, OH @ Agora
Nov. 22 - Chicago, IL @ Riviera Theatre
Nov. 24 - Minneapolis, MN @ Quest
Nov. 25 - St. Louis, MO @ Pop's
Nov. 26 - Oklahoma City, OK @ Bricktown Events
Nov. 28 - Ft. Worth, TX @ Ridglea Theatre
Nov. 29 - San Antonio, TX @ Sunset Station
Dec. 01 - Phoenix, AZ @ Marquee Theatre
Dec. 02 - Los Angeles, CA @ Palladium 3300
Dec. 03 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint or San Diego, CA @ Soma
Dec. 05 - San Francisco, CA @ Warfield
Dec. 06 - Portland, OR @ Crystal Ballroom
Dec. 07 - Seattle, WA @ Showbox
Dec. 09 - Co. Springs, CO @ City Auditorium
Dec. 11 - Des Moines, IA @ 7 Flags
Dec. 12 - Detroit, MI @ State Theatre
Dec. 13 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Metropol
Dec. 15 - Washington DC @ 930 Club
Dec. 16 - Philadelphia, PA @ Electric Factory
Dec. 17 - Hartford, CT @ Webster Theatre (no TYPE O NEGATIVE)
Dec. 18 – Montreal, QUE @ Medley (no TYPE O NEGATIVE)

MOONSPELL will release their new album, "The Antidote", on Tuesday (September 29) through Century Media Records. The follow-up to 2001's "Darkness And Hope" was recorded at Finnvox Studios in Helsinki, Finland with producer Hiili Hiilesmaa (H.I.M., SENTENCED, AMORPHIS).

The band recently shot a video for the track "Everything Invaded" with director Tiago Guedes, who had previously worked with the group on the clip for "Nocturna" (off "Darkness And Hope"). The group, who utilized the services of AMORPHIS bassist Niclas Etelävuori during the recording sessions for "The Antidote", have since recruited Aires Pereira (ex-MALEVOLENCE) as the temporary replacement for recently departed bassist Sérgio Crestana.

MOONSPELL will be teaming up with LACUNA COIL, PASSENGER and POISONBLACK for a European club tour this winter.

Of course there is no Houston date, bleh.

BlackwaterNymph said:
I'll be at the Ft. Worth show!

Can't you make it to the Ft. Worth show or the San Antonio one? Welcome to this big old stupid state....

Fort Worth is out of the question...too far! San Antonio is more than 3 hours away, ugh. This state really is too friggin' big. I could drive halfway through Illinois in 3 1/3 hours. Blah.

i was thinking of hitting the TX shows this time, but i dont think it will happen after all. im gonna do the AZ & CAli dates instead, cus my bday is on the 1st of Dec, and I want to spend it with my man and well....he unfortunately has to work and that is for this tour...so i guess im really not looking forward to it too much. shit, i never really do. o well. sucks for me.

Yes!

I was so afraid they would not come back to Seattle.

**edited to say: Damn! The showbox again. They don't allow cameras unless you have a press pass. Bastards.**

I sure would've liked to seen these bands the first time around rather than Lacuna Coil. I'm sorry, but Lacuna Coil just bores me. I don't know if I'm going to see Type O again because they are playing at the same small venue and it was packed to the walls and I'm sure it will be that way again.