First Video from A Lower Deep's "Black Marys"

ALowerDeep

Sep 22, 2006
www.alowerdeep.com
The first ever video from A Lower Deep's upcoming release "Black Marys" is now online. Filmed for the title track the video was directed and edited by Christopher Neal and Brett Black for Shoot 2 Thrill Productions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, he's going around UM advertising his band on various boards.

I gave it a second listen and have deemed the song and video on equal levels of crap. Both bore the living fuck out of me.

I was playing WoW so I wasn't watching the video more than a couple seconds at a time but what I saw was total amature shit and I'd rather engage in an in-depth discussion of the nuances of the calcium/milk debacle with Susperia than be subjected to this band again.

Thanks for taking the time guys, hate to didn't like it but not everyone will, we understand that. Just working hard to try and get it out there to people that like metal and these boards are one way to do that.

Your band probably isn't going to catch much traction on this board, it wasn't my cup of tea either, but I also can't say that I'm in any sort of band making music videos in the first place. Good luck in the future.

It's tough putting something out to the public that you put so much hard work and passion into and then getting bashed, but mostly we get good reviews, still we know we aren't for everyone, no one is. Even Slayer and other titans get bashed alot so we certainly won't be spared. I know if I promote on a forum that gives everyone the right to say what they want good or bad and I don't begrudge anyone that right. Hopefully more people will like us than hate us. But we appreciate anyone that simply takes the time to listen or watch, alot won't even do that if they don't already know and like the band.

I must say - you have a way better attitude towards criticism than most people who try this kind of shit. Good luck with your music, I'm sure a bunch of people out there will like it!