FIRST VIDEO FROM A LOWER DEEP! Please check it out

ALowerDeep

Sep 22, 2006
www.alowerdeep.com
The first ever video by A Lower Deep is now online. Filmed for the title track from A Lower Deep's upcoming release "Black Marys". The video was shot and edit by Christopher Neal and Brett Black for Shoot 2 Thrill Productions. Please let us know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much Tammy, now hurry up and invite us out to Madfest! ;-)

:D :D :D

We'll see if it even happens this year. I was thrown a curveball this weekend that may have completely crippled the entire event in the U.S. for 2008. Long story, but the other cities are still coming along just fine. Oh! Did I say too much?? :saint::saint::lol:

:D :D :D

We'll see if it even happens this year. I was thrown a curveball this weekend that may have completely crippled the entire event in the U.S. for 2008. Long story, but the other cities are still coming along just fine. Oh! Did I say too much?? :saint::saint::lol:

WHAT!?!?! Does that mean you are organizing some kind of tour?

WHAT!?!?! Does that mean you are organizing some kind of tour?

Hmm... good thought, but no that's not it.. kinda.. Yes and no. Well, there is a tour involved, but not directly, but not totally indirectly either. I can't say there won't be a Madfest tour, but I also can't say that it is really a Madfest tour like you're thinking, nor that it's even in the U.S. :loco::loco: On the other hand, there might be only one event worldwide in 2008, maybe zero, maybe 3, maybe several. I'm notorious for having way too much on my plate, but always have it come together. Good thing I like eating :loco:

*is feeling cryptic today*

Hmm... good thought, but no that's not it.. kinda.. Yes and no. Well, there is a tour involved, but not directly, but not totally indirectly either. I can't say there won't be a Madfest tour, but I also can't say that it is really a Madfest tour like you're thinking, nor that it's even in the U.S. :loco::loco: On the other hand, there might be only one event worldwide in 2008, maybe zero, maybe 3, maybe several. I'm notorious for having way too much on my plate, but always have it come together. Good thing I like eating :loco:

I figuratively hate you now.

uhm.gif

wait.. what?

Are you quoting me so I can't later delete my post or change it? :lol: :p You forget that I have ultimate control on this forum :heh: :lol:

Go to the WorldWide community for a dish on all the dirt.. totally "unofficial" update just for my friends and regular supporters =) Since it's not really details that I want *everyone* to know, I'm not posting the link.. you gotta find it ;)

wait.. what?

Are you quoting me so I can't later delete my post or change it? :lol: :p You forget that I have ultimate control on this forum :heh: :lol:

Trying to figure out why I do anything will only result in headaches and heartaches...:lol: Seriously, there was a little guy scratching his head in my post, in response to yours, but he has gone mia. I guess it was all a bit too much for him and he split.:zombie:

Go to the WorldWide community for a dish on all the dirt.. totally "unofficial" update just for my friends and regular supporters =) Since it's not really details that I want *everyone* to know, I'm not posting the link.. you gotta find it ;)

What, you think I have all day to spend searching around for this info...well, I do so there.:lol:

Well, if Madfest doesn't happen this year I may just make that trip to Texas I've always wanted to make anyway. Gotta make it to Austin one day before I kick off. Whatever the plan is, or whatever happens, best of luck to ya!:kickass:

wait.. what?

I started looking, but I havent found it yet.

Trying to figure out why I do anything will only result in headaches and heartaches...:lol: Seriously, there was a little guy scratching his head in my post, in response to yours, but he has gone mia. I guess it was all a bit too much for him and he split.:zombie:

What, you think I have all day to spend searching around for this info...well, I do so there.:lol:

Well, if Madfest doesn't happen this year I may just make that trip to Texas I've always wanted to make anyway. Gotta make it to Austin one day before I kick off. Whatever the plan is, or whatever happens, best of luck to ya!:kickass:

Thank you!!! :D :D :D I'm hoping to look back on the update in a month and laugh, having had everything resolve itself nicely. :Smokedev:

Thank you!!! :D :D :D I'm hoping to look back on the update in a month and laugh, having had everything resolve itself nicely. :Smokedev:

I hope so. Seems like you definitely have your hands full, but you know the old saying - "Idle hands spend time at the genitals':loco:

Again, good luck and hope all works out for the best.:kickass: