FIRST VIDEO FROM A LOWER DEEP! Please check it out

ALowerDeep

Sep 22, 2006
www.alowerdeep.com
The first ever video by A Lower Deep is now online. Filmed for the title track from A Lower Deep's upcoming release "Black Marys". The video was shot and edit by Christopher Neal and Brett Black for Shoot 2 Thrill Productions. Please let us know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice, very visual. Lots of dark imagery. I especially like the background footage of the city skyline during the guitar solo - with the black smoke rolling through the scenery. It reminds me of the 'living smoke' on the TV Show LOST. Pretty cool.

But as I told you before, I think there could have been a little more footage of the band itself. Other than that, I like it a lot!

and for anyone who hasn't taken in a show by A Lower Deep, you really do not know what you're missing. These guys truly BRING IT! :heh:

Thanks brother, but do you really want to see those mugs anymore than that?! ha

don't even have to think about that one...

anyways I enjoyed the video and Im extremely jealous that A Lower Deep has one now. :lol:

You guys are awesome. Hope A Lower Deep catches their BIG break soon, it would be a damn shame if you guys weren't noticed more.

Oh and...what is it with A Lower Deep and bald heads? :lol:

Incredible !! :headbang: As usual, I'm a day late and a dollar short as far as posting, and Zane took the words right out of my mouth....

Every metal band in the world goes with the long hair look

Hey now, there are a LOT of chicks in metal drools after the men with the long hair! Alright, I might be speaking for myself. :)

In regards to the video, I really liked the dark imagry (SP?) and the contrast with in it. The cinematography- the cut outs and jerks for effect really do the job, especially right at the start.

Don't have much to add other than the video is really well done and very cool. It's probabally one of the top best video's I've seen in about the last 2-3 years to be honest.

-MetalRose

Damn. You keep upping the bar for yourselves with each release. I don't mean to pry or sound negative, but is the fact that A Lower Deep has released all self financed cds, without label support, part of the reason why you might try harder? That's a bit wordy... You guys have three, about to be four, albums out. Parable Of The Thorn and Trinity are two cds that are "label worthy," those albums aren't haphazardly thrown togther glorified demos. Not to say that it would vanish come contract time, but is part of A Lower Deep's authenticity stem from the band's complete do it yourself ethic?

Bah that's still probably incoherent. Long story short, keep it up guys cos it hasnt started sucking yet.

Daybreaker, we'd love to find a good label home, but the right thing for us hasn't come along yet. We would never compromise on the things that make us so passionate about what we do, but good marriage with the right label that will allow us to move up to a new level would certainly be welcomed. Until then we will keep plugging along. Thanks for the kind words and don't worry I didn't see it as prying at all ;-) Hope you will dig the new album as much as the previous ones.