FIRSTRIKE - Deadly Voltage *UPDATE 3/25*

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
A buddy posted this demo on his Facebook page and I was blown away. I am a sucker for this style of stuff. That old Shrapnel Records vibe ala Hexx, Vicious Rumors, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE: The band is sending me a few sealed cassettes. I will be handing off to Jamie King to convert on his Tascam 4 track and remaster for possible inclusion (judging on conversion outcome) as part of our Bootcamp series coming this summer!

Also the band is spelled FIRSTRIKE, I got it wrong the first time.

They also put out a demo in 1990 called the agony pit they were called First Strike on that release, great Long Island band. I believe Retrospect records issued the agony pit on cd a few years back.

hahaha, nice. but no I was going to go that route but i thought it would be cooler to let these bands have their demo covers "reinterpreted" now and updated. Manta Ray didn't even have a cover so they got an entire new one drawn up. this one will get an update too. :) I have some cool ideas to run past the band before Steven (FORTE Unholy War artist) gets to work. He has already done the Manta Ray and Inner Sanctum covers and should start on The Horde Of Torment soon.

They also put out a demo in 1990 called the agony pit they were called First Strike on that release, great Long Island band. I believe Retrospect records issued the agony pit on cd a few years back.

Yes, I have seen listing of it. never heard it though. I highly doubt they have a master for it. I assume Retrospect was made from a cassette too.

3/25/2013 UPDATE

2 SEALED copies of the Firstrike cassette have landed in Jamie King's hands for conversion. Everyone say a little prayer to the gods of metal that we get a good run or two to work with!! \m/