Fission-Pain Parade Trailer

ErikSL

groove junkie
Feb 11, 2006
I can't believe someone didn't already make a thread for this. If they did then I'm sorry. But as reported by other posters, the trailer for Pain Parade can be seen here:

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=93541

I was blown away by the whole thing. Hearing a new track from the album and hearing Mr. V's input. The track sounds incredible, and wow I didn't know Benny was such an amazing guitar player! That lead at the end of the video is incredible.

Does anyone know if you can pre-order this yet?

For anybody who hasn't seen/heard it. You can find a trailer for the new album here.

Why is it so hard to believe that nobody has started a new thread for the trailer? We already have a Fission thread?:S It's not like we have 50 threads being posted in all the time, there's always just a few threads each day that are active. And I'm CERTAIN that ALL members of this board check those few threads every time they visit. Makes no sense... bah nevermind.

Why is it so hard to believe that nobody has started a new thread for the trailer? We already have a Fission thread?:S It's not like we have 50 threads being posted in all the time, there's always just a few threads each day that are active. And I'm CERTAIN that ALL members of this board check those few threads every time they visit. Makes no sense... bah nevermind.

quit being bitter. be happy!!!

quit being bitter. be happy!!!

Bitter? Has nothing to do with being bitter. I said that I just can't comprehend the need for 3 topics about the same damn thing. Instead of calling me bitter, you could maybe help me understand.:) It's nothing personal really. I'm just the kind of person that appreciates order more than chaos I guess.

Rivfadír;7096620 said:
Quit being retarded. Be quiet.

What's your problem, Sparky?

Rivfadír;7097368 said:
It was aimed at ErikSL. Because he is.

yes, i'm retarded.

Anyway, I know I posted a lot of topics about the new fission album. But one was never posted about the trailer, I assumed it was a big deal to everyone...so I made an actual thread to discuss just the trailer. If someone wants to delete the other topics, go right ahead. Understand now?