Pain Parade - First impressions

Cool that you like it... I also listen to the album again..it was more that a year since we finnished it so it's nice to pick up on it again.

mr V

How often are you doing that? Listening to your own stuff. I could imagine you come to think of things you'd want to change here and there or so..?
On the other hand - just record a new album ;)

@ lefay: none of your friends or someone in the family with a credit card who can place the order for you?

Greetings from sunny Göteborg btw. :)

How often are you doing that? Listening to your own stuff. I could imagine you come to think of things you'd want to change here and there or so..?

@ lefay: none of your friends or someone in the family with a credit card who can place the order for you?

I listen to our records from time to time..it's nice to look back and see what you've done and how things ended up, learn from it..and of course if the album is good just enjoy it.

mr v

I listen to our records from time to time..it's nice to look back and see what you've done and how things ended up, learn from it..and of course if the album is good just enjoy it.

mr v

That's cool. I know that a lot of professional musicians never listen to their old stuff. It's cool that you do. It'd be awesome if you did a retrospective track by track of some old stuff with your opinions and things you learned from tracks in regards to music and/or mixing/production.

in sweden again?
i hate you! :lol:

:lol: I can't wait to make it up that way. I have been listening to all the Vinter-projects the past few weeks and still can't get enough.

We have had a couple days with sun here and I am longing for the warmer weather of spring.

Here at work, in Redmond, it's snowing.

SNOWING.

Not even an April Fool's joke, either. I had to dig out my gloves before I left the house, and my toes are freezing.