FISSION!!!

XxNecroNegroxX

I'm black....no, really
Sep 10, 2004
Houston, Texas
Ok folks! I just got my copy of Fissions' Crater in the mail (hey! better late than never!) and it was fucking incredible. I put that sucker on and cranked it up and by about track five....i started crying in amazement like a little bitch. Mr. V has done it for me once again. I swear that everything he touches turns priceless. Same goes for the Havayoth stuff. BRILLIANT!!!

XxNecroNegroxX said:
Ok folks! I just got my copy of Fissions' Crater in the mail (hey! better late than never!) and it was fucking incredible. I put that sucker on and cranked it up and by about track five....i started crying in amazement like a little bitch. Mr. V has done it for me once again. I swear that everything he touches turns priceless. Same goes for the Havayoth stuff. BRILLIANT!!!

Glad you like it!! Cronian is coming up in late March (at least Europe..don't know when it'll be out in US) it became a very strong and inventive album. Cold and atmospheric, but at the same time with melody and punch.

mr V

Vintersorg said:
Glad you like it!! Cronian is coming up in late March (at least Europe..don't know when it'll be out in US) it became a very strong and inventive album. Cold and atmospheric, but at the same time with melody and punch.

mr V

Yah, Fission album is really great, my friend got the album, i will by it in 2 or 3 month cause right now i'm waiting for Waterclime and V - Vision from Spiral Generator. I should get those in february, here in Ottawa (Canada) it is not easy to get them, you have to order via Amazon.ca . It takes about 4 to 5 weeks to get Waterclime, i hope it's not gonna be the same for Cronian cause i will order The Focusing Blur and/or Fission at the meen time.

By the way did you plan an other Vintersorg album in 2006 ? :worship:

Thanks for everything you record at this time Andreas, it's make me look like that little buddy there :hotjump:

The Waterclime album is really worth the wait, I nearly cried when I heard Mountains, The album is amazing, And Mr V your voice just seems to be getting better and better, its more heart warming than porridge on a cold day:D

Midnight_Flyer said:
The Waterclime album is really worth the wait, I nearly cried when I heard Mountains, The album is amazing, And Mr V your voice just seems to be getting better and better, its more heart warming than porridge on a cold day:D

Ahhhh it didin't come today o_O

Midnight_Flyer said:

Glad you like it....I worked quite intesive with the album for a period and needed to let it rest for a while..and now I love the album.

mr V

The only problem I had with Crater is that the faster tempo songs were repetitive. I think Empty Nimbus is my fav song from the album. Nice work for a first effort, I look forward to hearing the next album from Fission.