Fist mix in a while, needs some feedback :)

what was that thing at the start?? what were you going for?? i'd take that effect off till you get it down...the mix sounds very mono, those leads (rythm) could use some more mids maybe...they just sound shrill & horrible. vocals n drums sounded ok to me, though the kick is hardly noticeable
are these miced amps??

what was that thing at the start?? what were you going for?? i'd take that effect off till you get it down...the mix sounds very mono, those leads (rythm) could use some more mids maybe...they just sound shrill & horrible. vocals n drums sounded ok to me, though the kick is hardly noticeable
are these miced amps??

Yeh im takin the intro off, was jus playing around really. And the guitars were mic'ed with a SM57 and Neuman TLM103 on a line 6 cab, but unfortunatly the other guitarist guitar broke when he got to the studio and he didn't have space for another amp so they both used same amp and guitar. So to try and get different tones between them ive run them through guitar rig. U think the kick isn't noticeable?, i can hear it quite clear but 'll boost it up and see how it goes.

Cheers for the heads up.