Five Serpent's Teeth pre-order packs from Earache

Keenan

Crippling Self Doubt
Apr 9, 2009
Florida
http://www.earache.com/webstore/index.php/cPath/667_669_41

The biggest one shall be mine. Fifty pounds is like $95 though..... FUCK IT. I DON'T CARE. :lol:

EDIT : LOOK AT ALL THE VINYL COLORS. HOLY SHIT!

EDIT 2 : Okay, I've calmed down a bit now. :lol: This was the reason I didn't pre-order before, and I'm damn glad I waited. I got the most expensive one. So happy. :D

Question! Since I just ordered it from Earache UK, does that mean that I get it on the UK release and not the US release?

Wait, the album's been on pre-sale for a good while now and THEN they put this out? Wouldn't it make sense to have put that pre-order out at the same time as the others so people don't wind up buying it twice?

Anyway, it looks really fucking cool! I like the whole orange vinyl thing. Like a snakes eye! But le funds are low, so I'll check the album out on spotify when it's released n go n buy it if it's cool like.

Wait, the album's been on pre-sale for a good while now and THEN they put this out? Wouldn't it make sense to have put that pre-order out at the same time as the others so people don't wind up buying it twice?

isn't that what Earache always does? we've seen it with the reduxes

The orange vinyl is just gorgeous, and I'm kinda tempted to buy the green one as well.....

So this pre-order pack isn't limited to
100? Got a bit confused with what was posted on facebook

Edit: Ok just saw the thread by EvileAdmin. All understood now