FIVE SERPENT'S TEETH

Allright I am getting really pissed now! I pre-ordered my CD last month from Earache and still haven't recieved it yet! It came out Tuesday here in the states and I emailed them after I got my mail Tuesday and I still haven't heard from them yet! I guess I should have just spent more and ordered it from England or something.:mad:

Earache really fucked the whole pre-order thing up, but for Infected Nations, it took fours days after the official release to get to me. Five Serpent's Teeth is a different story though.... Hope you get it soon. :(

About Matts vocals on IN: I guess what sounds great to some, sounds... not so great to others. For me, I prefer the vocals on ETG & FST much more than IN

As for the Earache dilemma, I think it was roughly a week after the release date before I got my package. It is quite frustrating

Taken from Blabbermouth:

"Five Serpent's Teeth", the third full-length album from Evile, sold around 680 copies in the United States in its first week of release. The CD landed at position No. 35 on the Top New Artist Albums (Heatseekers) chart, which lists the best-selling albums by new and developing artists, defined as those who have never appeared in the Top 100 of The Billboard 200.

Full article below:
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=165200

I don't think that's too bad bearing in mind that CD sales are on their way out. I wonder how it's selling in the UK?

Another problem I believe is that all the record stores that have FST in stock are mainly suburban/rural areas. They're not even trying for the urban areas for some stupid reason, b/c Evile's pretty well liked.

Good to see them in some sort of charts but they deserve waay more than 680 sales in the first week for the US. Let's get our promoting hats on!

I have listened to the album a numerous amount of times now and for me, it is the greatest album I have heard this year. There is seriously not one single track that is good. They are all outstanding!