FIVE SERPENT'S TEETH

Next album has to be shit.

Next album has to fuck with keys and melodies more I'd say. That'd be sick if they could do that.

Edit:
Right had a good ol' listen. It's a strong album. Weakest on there I'd say is Descent Into Madness. It's just fast with no other perks apart from the second half of the solo which is pretty nice. But yeah... it's a great album I think.

On a serious note though, this is by far the best of their career. It took a little while and a LOT of strenuous thought on my part but I can safely say that they're just getting better and better with every album.

The fact that In Memoriam has become my favourite song ever (literally, EVER) pretty much sums up the whole thing. There's no justice in the world if this doesn't catapult them.

I have only listened to it once so far, but I think it's brilliant. In Memoriam was the stand out track on the first listen.

Listened to it three times now and it didn't disappoint. Least favourite is probably long live new flesh, not that that's a weak track or anything, (love the solos). If I had to pick a favourite it may just be the title track which has a v. good solo and opens up the album very nicely.

Doesn't have a single track on that I would call weak or that lets down the album which is probably my favourite thing about it. I had very high expectations of this record so for it to live up to them is testament to how good it is.

Epic work lads- you've produced your best record yet.