Fleurety

all_sins_undone

New Metal Member
Oct 5, 2005
well it's been a while since i've listened to these guys. put them on a few days back, and have practically had the album on non-stop since then. what do you guys think of the group? they sort of remind me of ulver, starting out with their own brand of black metal and then turning into a more electronic/ambient/atmospheric concentrated group.

btw, if you haven't heard them, i really suggest you try out their blackmetal(ish) album "Min Tid Skall Komme"

PEAC EOUT

I've only heard Department Of Apocalyptic Affairs which was sort of hit and miss, some of the singers were shit and some of the songs were boring, but others were really weird and actually pretty creepy. It's definitely interesting, at least...kind of like a more evil version of William Blake-era Ulver with guest vocalists. "Exterminators," "Last Minute Lies" and especially the uber-twisted "Barb Wire Smile" were my favorites on the album.

I think anyone into Opeth, Enslaved, or any forword thinking metal bands would enjoy the album that was reccd. Its quite great i do think.