Flight prices

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
So I bought tickets last night as I figured that was the best price I was going to get coming out of Cali. I got Delta RT from SFO to ATL for $353.00

I bought insurance again as it saved my ass last year but that is actually cheaper than the tickets I bought last year... anyone else want to share their plane ticket costs with the price of gas sky rocketing...

Bear

Lol, yeah, my plane tickets will be $0.00 too, but I suspect your airplane fuel will cost just a little bit more than the gas I put in my car to drive there, heh.

I won't be paying for the fuel. I won't be flying myself. I'll be flying standby. So it may actually cost us $10 each or so, 'cuz I'm sure we'll upgrade to 1st class.

This has been on my mind....esp seeing the prices at the pump go up daily. :Smug: And your thread Bear got me off my ass. Just picked up a flight out on Wed, returning on Sun for $472. Hated to pay that much, but the times worked for me.

I won't be paying for the fuel. I won't be flying myself. I'll be flying standby. So it may actually cost us $10 each or so, 'cuz I'm sure we'll upgrade to 1st class.

All the best with the standby. My buddy flew standby last year. Was supposed to fly home to Chicago on Sunday, didn't get a flight until Wednesday.

I don't know if I have enough Delta Sky Miles yet, but I should by PP. I usually fly for free. Guess us freebies are not much help. :)

Tickets from Albany were about $900 for two people. We're driving to Newburgh, NY about 2 hrs away and flying from there for half the price.

Had a couple of Southwest coupons we're using this year, so zero. Was nice to catch a break on the total cost. We're actually flying from here to DC, and then visiting people down the coast for a few days till we get to Atlanta. Going to be an awesome trip.

$242 roundtrip El Paso thru Denver to Atlanta on Frontier, and they are flying the new Embraer E170 woooohooooooo

$242 roundtrip El Paso thru Denver to Atlanta on Frontier, and they are flying the new Embraer E170 woooohooooooo

Lord knows why El Paso to Denver to Atlanta is half the price of Alb to Dallas to Atlanta. If I had the time to drive, I'd figure out the cost of the gas for the 4 hour drive to El Paso and fly to PP with you. Cause I'm sure that gas would not cost me $200. humph.

I used my Aeromexico Club Premier miles so I paid only about $100, normal cost is about $350 USD from Mexico City, I still have to rent a car a make a hotel reservation, I'm arriving Atlanta on september 24th and will leave on september 30th.

See ya at PP

Rhode Island to Atlanta -- if I booked right now ..........

Non-stop = $510

1 stop = $382

Obviously I'll be making one stop --- but I'm holding out just a little longer, just in case something weird happens .......

Last year I paid $425.......