Flight prices

Lord knows why El Paso to Denver to Atlanta is half the price of Alb to Dallas to Atlanta. If I had the time to drive, I'd figure out the cost of the gas for the 4 hour drive to El Paso and fly to PP with you. Cause I'm sure that gas would not cost me $200. humph.

Gas would probably be around $60 round trip, and it would be great to have the company, but my flight leaves El Paso at 6:10 am on the 24 of Sept, that is why it is so cheap, and arrives back in El Paso at 11:05 pm sunday the 28th.

Gas would probably be around $60 round trip, and it would be great to have the company, but my flight leaves El Paso at 6:10 am on the 24 of Sept, that is why it is so cheap, and arrives back in El Paso at 11:05 pm sunday the 28th.

Yeah I was thinking a couple of tanks would get me there and back.

My flight also leaves the morning of the 24th at 6 am. I'll be heading east and you'll cross me heading north. :lol: I get back here to Alb at 430 Sunday. This was the cheapest flight they had too. Silly Airlines. :rolleyes:

San Diego to Atlanta for about $225 Round Trip. I usually buy the tickets in January or February in order to get the good rates before Spring hits. I think a couple weeks ago I could still get a ticket for under $350.

41.00 on Amtrak....

Round trip? That's pretty good, even if it's just from B'ham.

If you go through that tunnel between B'ham and ATL (I think it lies between), be sure to give it a cross look.....it's the ONLY reason why we don't get those kewl two-story Superliner cars (or a dome car) on the Crescent. (Amtrak uses them all over the West.) :(