FN Microsoft...

Söy

Not actually Soy
Aug 26, 2006
my 360 literally just bricked up, with fallout 3 and farcry 2 just around the corner... :cry:

so i called the number to repair and they cannot do it because everything is down for "system maintenence"

so i asked if he could transfer me to accounts and billing for xbox live so i could cancel my xbox live account , at least until i get my new xbox and that system is down too

wtf M$ wtf?

i'm seriously considering it at the moment, aside from the fact that all my software is on 360 and most of my friends are too...

the only downside to that plan is that i can't afford a PS3 at the moment... nor do i have an hdtv to take advantage of the PS3s beauty. I had been using my PC monitor to play xbox 360 in HD; dunno if you can do that with a PS3...

Söy;7715654 said:
the only downside to that plan is that i can't afford a PS3 at the moment... nor do i have an hdtv to take advantage of the PS3s beauty. I had been using my PC monitor to play xbox 360 in HD; dunno if you can do that with a PS3...

both consoles have the same HD ability, if that's what you mean.

hd cable?

both consoles have the same HD ability, if that's what you mean.

hd cable?

no i use a VGA cable to connect my xbox 360 to my pc monitor; sort of a poor man's HDTV...

of course when i finally get my new 22" monitor... does PS3 have a DVI port?

My 360 has the red ring of death, and I STILL haven't bothered to send it in. I really should. Shit. TOMORROW.

Same shit happened to my friends xbox. fucken happens to everyone, we ended up looking up the MS phone number we called on google and it came up we were talking to some tech support guy in Canada about his 360 getting shipped to seattle. It took 2 weeks just to get the fucken cardboard box in the mail. Then another 2 weeks for them to send us a new one. You're fucked Soy i'm sorry. I'd lend ya my original one because i'm in north carolina right now but it only plays dvd's, fucken thing wont play any game. That's why i call it my original one -_-

This kind of shit is the gayest thing about the 360.

However... I bought mine when they first came out and it hasn't broken once :lol: So I must be seriously lucky.