Folk Metal done wrong

i FUCKING hate jollyfolk or germanfolk as i also like to call it because the only people who like absolute fucking SHIT like wintersun, ensiferum, eluvetie, korpiklaani, finntroll, turisas, equilibrium, ETC ETC ETC are germans. fuck germany to hell.

What do you have against germans?

(Quote from write anything you want)

Nemtheanga sang on guest tracks for the new eluveite album. Gay

I've discovered the source of this corruption. Nemtheanga is obsessed with Falkenbach, and Eluveite was on the Falkenbach tribute album.

:erk:

Seriously though... Dead>metal.

Listen to this show, it's a good example of just how well these motherfuckers performed on stage. Especially 71. 71 was a GREAT year for them.

http://www.archive.org/download/gd1...yECM22p.miller.88816.sbeok.flac16_vbr_mp3.zip

Metal really needs to adapt the bootlegging scene. Fuck these overproduced "live" albums.

Yo dude, if you're being serious, I am totally down with that. the early seventies are indeed the wonder years, pretty much 68-80 imo

Yo dude, if you're being serious, I am totally down with that. the early seventies are indeed the wonder years, pretty much 68-80 imo

I very much am serious. I definitely have to say the pigpen era was my favorite, not to trash bill and mick. But pig pen definitely seemed to draw a different sort of rowdiness out of the guys that left with his death.

If you wanna know how much of a faggot I am... I was cursing and being generally whiney ALL WEEKEND because I couldn't be at the Phish weekend.

Still am whiney, especially after listening to the bootlegs.

Let the bashing of me BEGIN.

I very much am serious. I definitely have to say the pigpen era was my favorite, not to trash bill and mick. But pig pen definitely seemed to draw a different sort of rowdiness out of the guys that left with his death.

If you wanna know how much of a faggot I am... I was cursing and being generally whiney ALL WEEKEND because I couldn't be at the Phish weekend.

Still am whiney, especially after listening to the bootlegs.

Let the bashing of me BEGIN.

No bashing intended. I used to be very into phish, but cannot stand actually going to a show anymore. I have nothing but contempt for all the kids who are there for the scene and the drugs and could not care about the music. The kids drove me away from phish and into metal, where I find myself among many more like minded people these days who want to be there for the music.

Jam bands are capable of awesome music, but tend to draw horrible fans.

I wouldn't even label that song as bad, as there's no substance to even weigh it with such a designation. If this band had a small cult following they would draw no more ire than a negar panhandling for a pack of Newport's. Unfortunately, relentless social network shilling and constant headlining over credible music acts makes this non descriptive act (now that they've lost the STYE blueprint), a direful threat to any tour with potential. Silly little plastic's with hoop earrings and Ed Hardy shirts dancing a Jewish jig under the menorah in which our misanthropy burns is what really tans my hide about these talentless fucks. But from a music standpoint, they're no worse than BlackGuard, Alestorm, Sonic Syndicate, or any of these other scene scroungers who have made it a chore to have a night on the town.

Once Slipknot puts out a new album, the entire dilemma will be resolved.