Follow the reaper

Korruptive

Roy The Reaper
Aug 26, 2006
England
Stick follow the reaper in my soundsystem, turn it up = :headbang:

Fine I'll add another story if you want.
Yesterday I bought follow the reaper, even though I had it downloaded for sometime.
I generally buy the music I like when I can afford it, and a friend of mine was kind enough to lend me the money to buy the album, he hasn't asked me for the money back yet, I hope he forgets.

Anyway, this sounds so much better than that downloaded crap

And my cat is sound asleep, right next to the subwoofer...strange cat

Sorry I had to do that, I bought follow the reaper yesterday and listening to it on my soundsystem is so awesome

^Stick this thread up yer ass while yer at it... Why don't people use the O-T forum.. :erk: so pointless.. least you're not as bad as Ghost of Bodom :(.

Heartless_Name said:
^Stick this thread up yer ass while yer at it... Why don't people use the O-T forum.. :erk: so pointless.. least you're not as bad as Ghost of Bodom :(.
Just because people laughed at a few of your jokes yesterday doesn't make you cool nor give you the right to bash me.

GhostOfBodom said:
What is that supposed to mean Mr. I think I look like Shagrath.
It means, you made a bad thread, and it got locked, so you made a new thread about the same thing. That's not good. And I don't think it, someone PM'd that to me, and as I joke I made it my avatar text.

Korruptive said:
Just because people laughed at a few of your jokes yesterday doesn't make you cool nor give you the right to bash me.
I never said it did, and I said what I did judt to imply this is a pointless bad thread, that wouldn't even hack it on the O-T forum, let alone this one. :erk:

<-Warheart-> said:
Korruptive, do you like making really pointless threads? :erk:
+ONE

Korruptive said:
Looks nothing like him.
Yeh, I know... way to recognize that.. another very OBSERVANT comment on your part. You have a gift for spotting things, just as you demonstrated yesterday.

So you now only get FTR???! Was the downloaded stuff bad quality? Anyway, the cd is fuckin awsome! Hate Me and Bodom After Midnight are really good.

umm......I FUCKIN LOVE ALEXI!!!!!!!!!

Lady_Laiho said:
So you now only get FTR???! Was the downloaded stuff bad quality? Anyway, the cd is fuckin awsome! Hate Me and Bodom After Midnight are really good.

umm......I FUCKIN LOVE ALEXI!!!!!!!!!

All the songs on that album are exceptional.
What I meant was downloaded music doesn't compare to CD quality.

Oh and I didn't know you love alexi.:OMG:
I never would of guessed!

Every song has something special and have really good solos.

Alexi: Janne, I had so much fun with you last night.
Janne: WTF, are you talking about?!
Alexi: YOu know what i'm talking about. *wink* You don't remember cuz you were drunk.
Janne: You're crazy. You're making up this shit. If we did anything i would have remembered even if i was fuckin drunk.
Alexi: What if i told you i druged your drink?
Janne: *screams* You...you...what??!!!!!! You took advantage of me Alexi! How could you do this to me. I'm leaving the band. I hate you. Go to hell you gay-ass freak!!!! And i'm leaving the country too so i'll never see you.
Alexi:*crys* *starts carving Janne's nam in his arm*