Follow the reaper

Korruptive said:
Stick follow the reaper in my soundsystem, turn it up = :headbang:

Fine I'll add another story if you want.
Yesterday I bought follow the reaper, even though I had it downloaded for sometime.
I generally buy the music I like when I can afford it, and a friend of mine was kind enough to lend me the money to buy the album, he hasn't asked me for the money back yet, I hope he forgets.

Anyway, this sounds so much better than that downloaded crap

And my cat is sound asleep, right next to the subwoofer...strange cat

i did the exact same thing. i've been downloading all my music ever since i was 12 or 13. but with Bodom, i just had to get the original cds cuz i love them so much. besides, they're a band that definitely deserves the money for it. so i just got FTR and Hatebreeder in the mail last week. a few of the songs i had downloaded were actually kinda different from in the cd. i guess i downloaded some really good live versions of the songs. oh well, these 2 albums are the best ever made by any band. well worth the money spent :headbang:

AlexiLiimatainen said:
If you download shitty rips then yeah, it might sound like shit. As long as their above 128 I'm fine with 'em. I rarely listen to the actual cds anyway, I rip 'em and stick them on a shelf to collect dust. Anyway, you're on the goddamn children of bodom forum, do you want a fucking cookie for actually purchasing one of their cds?
I don't want a cookie.:lol: