Folsom gig

momadave

Your hippie fan
Sep 26, 2004
Sacramento, CA
As always the ladies put on another great show! I LOVE IT! Great energy and vibe between the band and crowd. I was up on the second floor looking right over the band (sorry for gazing so much, Linda :loco::worship:). That was really cool to see them at that perspective. I only wish I could have said hi to the band, but school nights are rough. Great to see Dion and thanks for the cd. THANK YOU, Iron Maidens for an great time! See you FOR SURE next time :headbang: UP THE IRONS!

As always the ladies put on another great show! I LOVE IT! Great energy and vibe between the band and crowd. I was up on the second floor looking right over the band (sorry for gazing so much, Linda :loco::worship:). That was really cool to see them at that perspective. I only wish I could have said hi to the band, but school nights are rough. Great to see Dion and thanks for the cd. THANK YOU, Iron Maidens for an great time! See you FOR SURE next time :headbang: UP THE IRONS!

Good to have you there. :saint: I always have fun when there is a balcony cuz I get to actually see faces of people instead of just the tops of heads! :) We'll all get to chat next time around then, kewl? Cheers!