Food at PP

Ralf Walter

Oct 3, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
Just letting you Thai food lovers know that last year we found a Thai food place pretty close to the venue (we could walk there). Can't remember the exact place but it was fantastic. Be warned tho - it's a pretty upscale place. It was funny to walk in there - a handful of us in black metal tshirts - to see everyone else totally dressed up. Apparently it is a well-known place because they have a wall of pictures of celebrities that have taken a picture there with the owner.

Harvester said:
Cool place.

Also, in addition to the sub shop up the street, the venue's restaurant is now open.

Glenn H.

Wow, it took them 3 years to finally realize what a killing they could make by having food inside the venue. Unbelievable! Any idea as to what the food will consist of? And is it an actual sit-dpwn restaurant, or concession stands? Thanks

Dunno anything about what the place will serve, or in what style it will be served, but I do know that it has been there for a while, and was supposed to rennovated for PP2.0, but that got delayed (for some reason) for the last two years. :)

--Mike

Where is this Thai place? Is it on Peachtree, or a cross street? Anyone have any decent directions?

I recall last year I RAN out to Houlihans during Townsend's set in order to get some dinner.

Steve

DarkOne said:
Where is this Thai place? Is it on Peachtree, or a cross street? Anyone have any decent directions?

I recall last year I RAN out to Houlihans during Townsend's set in order to get some dinner.

Steve

Houlihan's!!! Where was that? Walking distance?

Houlihan's is within walking distance. I ate there Saturday before the show at PP2, and will probably do the same this year. Although, if I can figure out where that Thai place is, I might go there, as Thai food is right next to Sushi on my list of Godly foods...

Cool that there's a place to get food in the venue. I'm diabetic, and have to eat every so many hours, so at PP2 I ran back to my hotel room between sets on Saturday night to eat some crackers!

dt

The pizza place next to the venue of the Pre-show party is excellent!!! Some of the best pizza I have tried in US. The slices are huuuuuuuuuuuge too! I was starving and ordered two slices, and barely managed to finsih the first one.

Hey Ralf! Any time you want to go for Thai food let me know - I'd love to tag along!

Man, I'm so glad the venue's restaurant will be open this time around. That means no more missing entire sets while trying to find something to eat (I'm STILL pissed that I missed Edguy last year).

See you in less than 4 weeks! WOOOOOOOO :loco:

Alicia

my main thing at any festival I go to is that somewhere around I am able to get any type of vegetarian food. thank god in Milwaukee, I was able to replace meat with beans on my burritos and taco salads. Not the healthiest but I enjoyed it. :)