for alexi's fanbois/stalkers: alexi playing mini golf

Lady_Laiho said:
I think most of it is true cuz they were from interviews and they seemed pretty real since they also talked about the album. \

What i'd give to have one day with Alexi! But it would be sad leaving him.

people can fake interviews as well

Lady_Laiho said:
Yeah, but seeing him play is so awsome. HE's so cute. I know he does normal things but i didn't expect mini golfing was one of them.

Cliff Burton: i do know stuff ab9out ALexi. All the stuff posted on the internet.
do us a favour....

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Lady_Laiho said:
Yeah, but seeing him play is so awsome. HE's so cute. I know he does normal things but i didn't expect mini golfing was one of them.

Cliff Burton: i do know stuff ab9out ALexi. All the stuff posted on the internet.

OMFG....this isn't normal at all.....you're just crazy......so fucking crazy....:OMG:

you said username said:
she really needs to make a bible about her love of alexi

WTF, NOOOO.

It'd get fucking published in every store in the world and it'd be on the news about this cuntface twatbag writing a bullshit book about some fucking lust that pisses off everyone on here.

Lady_Laiho said:

you know all about him, but didn;t expect he would do somthing taht isnt that unordinary or strange at all.

YOu do not know him, you do not know anything about him other than his buisness life. There is a difference between admireing someones work, and being a horny rabit tween skank.

^Yes, you can. You can fall in love with someone you've never met cuz i fell in love with Alexi, my one true love.

CliffBurton said:
you know all about him, but didn;t expect he would do somthing taht isnt that unordinary or strange at all.

YOu do not know him, you do not know anything about him other than his buisness life. There is a difference between admireing someones work, and being a horny rabit tween skank.

Yes, there is differnt. And I have love and lust for him. I love everything about him. The music he makes has reallly made an impact for me. It's been there for me since the start and cuz of that i love him so much but at the same time i still have the need to be with him.