for alexi's fanbois/stalkers: alexi playing mini golf

oooh, ok, thank you.... truly :)
now I'm wondering to myself if I told something funny or stupid, cuz Diabolic Murder was laughing.... who knows....boh!

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
You seem ironic.
We are still talking about Alexi playing minigolf.... but here -you should know- it happens too much often that someone moves the principal matter to "another direction", haven't you seen it?
hehehe its funny the way you explain the matter we always change topic in a tread!

diabolic_murder said:
hehehe its funny the way you explain the matter we always change topic in a tread!

ooooh... thank you too!! ;)

(my God... how many thank you have I told? This is the ThanksGiving night.... o_O )

Kamaria said:
totally agreed. but sometimes mini golf sucks too. like when u get to the damn windmill......:mad:

Yeah,I hate the windmill. And I hate the music they play there. But we get the game,free pizza,free sodas,so it's good

i kno the music sucks balls everytime i hear it i think my brain is turning to mush and is oging to slide out my ears. Then iget mad and just hit the ball over a fence. golf is cool...in small doses

Kamaria said:
i kno the music sucks balls everytime i hear it i think my brain is turning to mush and is oging to slide out my ears. Then iget mad and just hit the ball over a fence. golf is cool...in small doses

It's like 90's soft rock and pop shit,hahahahahaha. Although when I hear the guys screaming,it gets the music out of my head

Mini golfing is boring esp. if you play it a lot of times. And regular golfing is just as boring. It's the least exciting sport if you ask me.

What's so surprising? It's the truth. The only time i like watching it is if Alexi plays. I'd observe him very closely.