For All Kings album art revealed

12246652_10205654126898132_3183240574022089848_n.jpg
:OMG:

Reactions: Jono
Maybe it'll grow on me, but I'm not overly impressed. Doesn't matter though, I'm sure the music will be great!

I know I'm like a crying child but those raising hands against the band members as "saviours", creatures... Some of these themes already appeared either on WCFYA or Worship Music cover. Is it a lack of inspiration? I don't know. Anyway, this cover should have been used for Worship Music album and would be fucking amazing (if it weren't for WCFYA cover...).

I like this cover.

Has anyone noticed that there's this cover above, and then a second more colourful one??? I can't help but think (and hope) this will come out as a digipack version. Hopefully with a DVD too..... Nuclear Blast seem like they're pumping a bit of promo into this new record, with all the promo videos and Evil Twin's release, so hopefully that means there'll be multiple formats. Bring on Feb 26!

I know I'm like a crying child but those raising hands against the band members as "saviours", creatures... Some of these themes already appeared either on WCFYA or Worship Music cover. Is it a lack of inspiration? I don't know. Anyway, this cover should have been used for Worship Music album and would be fucking amazing (if it weren't for WCFYA cover...).

I agree, I think this would've been much better suited for Worship Music.

When I learned about the title, I really thought that the band's deceased idols (Dimebag, Dio...) would appear on the cover representing those kings.

Never judge a book by it's .... oh wait hang on. It's an album.

When I learned about the title, I really thought that the band's deceased idols (Dimebag, Dio...) would appear on the cover representing those kings.

They wouldn't be able to do that legally, unless they got permission from whoever controls their likeness

Anth
Seeing as they use the Dio/Dimebag banners onstage they probably would've been able to for the album cover.
i wouldn't want them
To use there images even though thru could prob do it if thru really wanted to, cause to much backlash ,they are bigger enough to stand alone