For All Kings album art revealed

I feel like Joey should be in the middle
The first time I saw the cover, the same idea came to my mind. Joey as the frontman should stay in the middle but it's obvious they used a different key for placing each band member. I guess it was their involvement in writting the new record from right to left...

i wouldn't want them To use there images even though thru could prob do it if thru really wanted to, cause to much backlash ,they are bigger enough to stand alone
Maybe big enough to stand alone but have never been big enough to call themselves "kings" (even meant as an exaggeration)...

The first time I saw the cover, the same idea came to my mind. Joey as the frontman should stay in the middle but it's obvious they used a different key for placing each band member. I guess it was their involvement in writting the new record from right to left...
What do you mean key? Is there a mythos built in? I mean it wouldn't surprise me considering their love of comics and such. I admit I haven't studied the cover.

Don think we are meant to think too hard about it,it's a pretty cool cover
Alex Ross did a great job as ever but Charlie should has come up with a fresh idea. I don't want to see a next Anthrax album cover with the band as saviours, raising hands and monsters.

Peppathrax.jpg