for all you americans...

themooseisloose

synchronized they operate
Nov 22, 2003
New York
im going to the Dimmu/Nevermore/ etc etc show on 12/12 and i was wondering what the general opinion of the Nevermore set has been? also, what are they playing? thanks

I was one of about 5 people I saw wearing a Nevermore shirt at the show in Dallas. While walking up to get my tickets this guy went "NEVERMOOOOOOOOOOORE!!" when he saw my shirt, so I suppose he at least, liked them.

The response here was pretty good I think, I didn't see anyone but me singing along but then I was paying attention to the band. The pit was nuts, so I'm thinking people like them. They opened with "Narcosynthesis"...and I remember River Dragon, Never Purify and EOR, off the top of my head. Wish I'd gotten a shirt there...oh well *EBAY!*

I'd say they got....about half an hour, 35 minutes maybe. Does that sound right, guys? Hope you have fun, wish I could see them again. Though I do see Moonspell and Type O Negative and Cradle of Filth friday...so that's some consolation. And today is TURKEY DAY!!! gobble gobble gobble

themooseisloose said:
im going to the Dimmu/Nevermore/ etc etc show on 12/12 and i was wondering what the general opinion of the Nevermore set has been? also, what are they playing? thanks

ill be there to man and and will is going also
so mabye well see each other :cool:
-james