For all you "lucky fuckers" going to Seatlle on 8/3/07 for the NEVERMORE show........

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
HAVE FUN!!!!!!! Anyway, tell the band the rest of us who can't make it because of work/kids/life, etc... that we appreciate them and hope to see them soon. For all of you going to the show, I want photos/setlist/stories/videos on YouTube, etc... Seriously, I hope everyone has a great time.

On another note. If anyone has a kind heart and extra money$$$, I will pay them back for a red NEVERMORE "WORK SHIRT" or a Long Sleeve "This Godless Endevour" shirt, either white, black, etc... or any NEVERMORE STICKERS. I prefer size XXL-XL. Thanks in advance.

Zane

I also can't make it, but i wish everyone an awesome time!

if you guys can do me a huge favor, or us a favor, if you see any of the guys let them know the Nevermore Board said Hi.

I can't go unfortunatly, but nevermore will be around agian and ill get to see steve in person finally!

PLEASE! Youtube another guitar duel between Chris and Jeff.

AND: If anyone will buy a Nevermore Work shit in Medium, I will pay them via paypal for it. Thanks.

Have fun!

For those going I say DON'T have fun, or at least in the middle of your fun notice that it is not as much fun as you would have had I been there.

Maybe a moment of silence for me in the middle of the set? To, you know, pay tribute.

Good. Make sure to let us all know when you're coming down. Or you can come up to Chilliwack and visit me so I don't have to come down. :p

Actually, Do it around a good Weapon Within show. I'll be there then.

Anyways I'm leavin' for Seattle. Gotta go gas up.

I'll take a ton of pictures!