for all you americans...

themooseisloose

synchronized they operate
Nov 22, 2003
New York
im going to the dimmu/CoB/etc show on 12/12, whats been the general opinion of their set from those of you who have seen it? also, what are they playing?

themooseisloose said:
im going to the dimmu/CoB/etc show on 12/12, whats been the general opinion of their set from those of you who have seen it? also, what are they playing?

So far here is the setlist I have seen.

Needled 24/7
Hate Me
Chokehold
Silent Night Bodom Night
Beach Bodom Terror or Everytime I Die, or Follow the Reaper, or Warheart(varies show to show)
Downfall

COBSteele02 said:
So far here is the setlist I have seen.

Needled 24/7
Hate Me
Chokehold
Silent Night Bodom Night
Beach Bodom Terror or Everytime I Die, or Follow the Reaper, or Warheart(varies show to show)
Downfall

Holy shit... Didnt know they played Follow The Reaper and Warheart. Lucky bastards.... Hope to see waRHEART in Montreal next time.

hell yeah i was there, hypocrisy opening up did suck cuz they kick so much ass, but COB proved they kick major ass, that setlist was badass, and ALexi can play that guitar like I've never seen before, and after the show we were getting autographs and he said" its cold i wish i had some vodka", then i told him i got vodka in the truck, so he ended up with my bottle, it was funny but great seeing them live!!!!!

ND24/7 said:
Holy shit... Didnt know they played Follow The Reaper and Warheart. Lucky bastards.... Hope to see waRHEART in Montreal next time.

These are just rumors that I heard they did.

Not tottaly for sure if they did or not.

I just heard they play a different song each time, where Bodom Beach Terror is on the setlist.