For all you Bush vs Belladona stubborn people:

Jacowboy

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Okay, so some of us already heard Worship Music, some of us will hear it soon... Yes... the album is fucking killer... and after a decade of waiting, I'm glad to say it didn't disappoint.

Yes, I love John Bush and I would have loved for him to stay.

I also love Joey and I'm glad he came back.

The point is: I'm an ANTHRAX fan. Whoever the fuck is part of the band there's always one simple fact: They're quality. 'Cause that's what's AnthraX has always been: Quality.

So for realz! Give it a fucking rest already.

Either you're an Anthrax fan or you're not.

If you are, then get over it and just enjoy what's probably gonna be the best album of the year... Oh and try to behave like you actually like the band.

If you're not a fan... well, quite easy: get the hell out of here and go cry somewhere else... Blabbermouth should be the right place for you.

This bullshit's been going on for years and I'm really fucking sick of it. As I'm sure many others are... 'cause I don't see them post here anymore.

Edit: Oh also, please stop discussing the band's lives and desicions and statements... What the fuck do you care? They have records to sell and they'll say whatever it is they have to or want to in order to sell their work... big fucking deal... like that's new.
I don't give a shit if Scott's an asshole or if Charlie's a liar. I give a shit about the music they play. Their personal lives are of no consequence to any of us. Man... some people behave like fuckin' old ladies watching soap-operas...

Okay, so some of us already heard Worship Music, some of us will hear it soon... Yes... the album is fucking killer... and after a decade of waiting, I'm glad to say it didn't disappoint.

The point is: I'm an ANTHRAX fan. Whoever the fuck is part of the band there's always one simple fact: They're quality. 'Cause that's what's AnthraX has always been: Quality.

If you are, then get over it and just enjoy what's probably gonna be the best album of the year... Oh and try to behave like you actually like the band.

If you're not a fan... well, quite easy: get the hell out of here and go cry somewhere else... Blabbermouth should be the right place for you.

This bullshit's been going on for years and I'm really fucking sick of it. As I'm sure many others are... 'cause I don't see them post here anymore.

Edit: Oh also, please stop discussing the band's lives and desicions and statements... What the fuck do you care? They have records to sell and they'll say whatever it is they have to or want to in order to sell their work... big fucking deal... like that's new.
I don't give a shit if Scott's an asshole or if Charlie's a liar. I give a shit about the music they play. Their personal lives are of no consequence to any of us. Man... some people behave like fuckin' old ladies watching soap-operas...

yawn... don't know why i even opened this thread... yawn... going back to bed

I agree! Wow, so far no immature responses. I guess the ignore button really works:devil:

We lost a lot of good folks here because of the stupid arguing over singers.

We lost a lot of good folks here because of the stupid arguing over singers.

awwwww.. 'lost em?' what does that mean they got their fingers cut off and can't click on a link and get back here? cant type in the url? LOL. That whole dramatic thing people do about 'leaving' a forum is so fucking ridiculous. Jonnie tried a 'suicide' attempt a while back and is still with us, which is great! I guess these other 'folks' went through with it, can I send flowers or something to their families? :devil:

awwwww.. 'lost em?' what does that mean they got their fingers cut off and can't click on a link and get back here? cant type in the url? LOL. That whole dramatic thing people do about 'leaving' a forum is so fucking ridiculous. Jonnie tried a 'suicide' attempt a while back and is still with us, which is great! I guess these other 'folks' went through with it, can I send flowers or something to their families? :devil:

I hear the new album isn't thrash

i like both singers equally also and all eras of anthrax but this board is about opinions and discussions so lets be honest this topic isint just gonna go away so its up to whoever to post whatever opinions they like, if you dont like the topic then dont read or discuss it, if you do like it then you probably will want to have your say in it. :fu:

Pretty much. All these "get over it" threads are only stirring shit up.

a_winner_is_you.jpg

i like both singers equally also and all eras of anthrax but this board is about opinions and discussions so lets be honest this topic isint just gonna go away so its up to whoever to post whatever opinions they like, if you dont like the topic then dont read or discuss it, if you do like it then you probably will want to have your say in it. :fu:

Agree, were all here to discuss the subject and share our opinions, not everyone is going to agree thats what makes it our opinions.

If you cant take/dont like it theres the door.

Oh well, in that case by all means, please continue debating it for the rest of your lives... like it's gonna change anyhting.

I was just annoyed that I came here wanting to discuss the album, and the first thread I see is "The Joey Haters Were Wrong. Eat Your Crow Here!" and I'm like... really?

But you know what? yap away... I'll go enjoy the music somewhere else...

Oh and Ironmaiden fan, you opened it 'cause you're a troll. Congrats. Have a nice life.

Oh well, in that case by all means, please continue debating it for the rest of your lives... like it's gonna change anyhting.

I was just annoyed that I came here wanting to discuss the album, and the first thread I see is "The Joey Haters Were Wrong. Eat Your Crow Here!" and I'm like... really?

But you know what? yap away... I'll go enjoy the music somewhere else...

Oh and Ironmaiden fan, you opened it 'cause you're a troll. Congrats. Have a nice life.

You guys KEEP FEEDING THEM when you create these threads!!! :devil: